Etiquette on Number of Posts

motherteresa

Board Regular
This forum is super awesome!! Anyone have a guide to go by for number of postings? Is there an excepted idea?? Do new rookies like me irritate the ex(cel)perts with rookie questions? Sorry, but I didn't see it addressed. I need help on a few different things beyond my knowledge, but I don't want to wear out my welcome/access.

Thanks!!

Here's the link to the Board's Posting Guidelines.

As for the number of posts you make, there's no limit and you won't wear out your welcome unless you're rude, don't give enough information or otherwise cross the line (see above). We're all here to help each other, so post away!

The biggest rule of thumb, be it here or on any other forum, is attitude. A good one goes a long way - a bad one will get you ignored (or banned). But I wouldn't worry at all, you seem to be off to a great start!

And rookie questions don't bother anyone, you've gotta' start somewhere right? :)

Thanks Smitty!! You guys are polite, patient and generous brainiacs!! Pretty cool site.

Also, if there's something you don't know, and you ask the question here, then there are probably plenty of others who could benefit too. So you're not just helping yourself, but rather helping countless others. :)

Geez, Smitty, wake up! She's from Georgia. Hello?! Don't you remember that new rule we implemented where new members from Georgia that join in the month of November have to send homemade pecan pies to all the MVP's whose last names have five letters and start with "S" or "T"? I can't believe you forgot that one.

Dang it. I've just gotta quit making jokes 'bout pie, makes me :p

Shoot, that one completely slipped my mind. Teresa, get on that will you. ;)

Speaking of pies, I have recently expanded my culinary skills (heretofore primarily limited to meat and potatoes) to pie. I make a killer apple pie, and the peach ain't bad either. Homemade crust even. :)

Hmmm, is SF too far to drive for pie? I reckon it depends on the pie...

My last name has 5 letters. Can I get 1/2 a pecan pie?

Now what do a couple of boys from San Francisco and (Kansas City?) know about Pecan and Peach pie? Of course, if you bake as well as you solve these excel problems I should to come over to your houses for Thanksgiving.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sienna de Souza

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back