Thank you admins!

mathchick

I think we all owe a HUGE thank you to the admins who redid the forum. To say this was no easy task is, I'm sure, a major understatement! I absolutely adore this forum, I find so many questions already answered, usually get answers to new ones quickly, and have the opportunity to help others with information I've already had to figure out the hard way. So, thank you for all you do, and especially thank you to everyone involved in this upgrade and for keeping us safe from malware!

On a note to other users, remember to be patient as it's still in progress, and remember how much work went into this!

Simply changing the forum software host to vBulletin won't stop Google (rightly or wrongly) from treating the site as malicious

Oh chuckles, why would you hijack a thank you thread to continue your criticisms. Can't you just let the guys get on and fix the problems? You forget this is a free resource, you really aren't helping, on the contrary...

This thread is intended to convey thanks to the few who are working night and day to make this forum possible.

THANKS ADMINS! YOU ARE DOING A SWELL JOB!

I rather like the look of the new forum. I also appreciate the efforts of the admins - thanks guys :)

Simply changing the forum software host to vBulletin won't stop Google (rightly or wrongly) from treating the site as malicious
I have already said thank you for the Admins efforts in another post but no harm in saying it again but my post is really just to say that I use Google Chrome and haven't had any warnings from Google since the upgrade to another/later version of vBulletin so I hope it has.

I'm [fairly] confident that I speak for all of us when I say 'Thank you' back. Patience is key and I am really impressed with the support we've received through all of this.

The best part: It is up and running. When it wasn't around I felt I was missing 'something' routine. I have worked as admin of a software and its completely behind-the-scene thankless job. You receive flak when it doesn't work and when it works smoothly nobody cares a hoot how its running. So thank you guys, you've done a great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back