MrExcel and MVP please read

Jack in the UK

OK more hassel from virus files to my hotmail acct, i st this only for this site

so in two months ui have recv some 50 nasty files, none will effect me, as you know i love virus files. today i have 3

ABeezerbabe34 [ABeezerbabe34@aol.com]
subject was your password
i have had many from here say 7 or 8 so far
And ive never hurd of them!

greypony35 [greypony35@msn.com]
subject was language
Ive never hurd of them

The last one ill keep to myself for now!

all eml files have attachments no ideas what, and are size 123 to 145kb

very boring i think...

if i have offended me im very sorry suggest text email first as i distroy them as they hit me... i do not know you so i guessas im not expected them i will continue to kill them, thisis the only safe way.

IF im out of order, im sure you understand, thank you..

more if im wrong please tell me tghis are setting my virus checkers and a few extras to eport virus, i cant tell what virus name they are as they get killed as fast as i receive them, DEAD. i cant even see them. cool eh!

tina93 [mailto:tina93@juno.com]
jpetrulis [mailto:jpetrulis@lycosmail.com]
again
ABeezerbabe34 [mailto:ABeezerbabe34@aol.co...]

this i get by reply but not effected the attachments are distroyed and not even security, and not scripts NO MATTER WHAT RUN.

all to hotmail

Hi Jack,

In one of your previous post i think you said you "loved" viruses and asked for people to please send them to you? And now their sending them to you?

Just post that you've had a butt full and tell them to stop.

James

yup virus i love i play with them off ine on seperat hdd, these are what will effect everyone, thus the post.. i collect them so i can check syetems, likemine..

sent all you like but best tellme or ill kill it... as iu have here.

my post in IN CASE you get them you can just hit delete, im looking out for you all in a funny way.. thanks for the post..

these will kill PCs that ive highlighted in my opinion.. so warning otheres is good me thinks...

what do you think...

Hi Jack,

I got it now. If someone sends you one AND
tells you it's a virus, then you "play with it". If you get it anonymously you auto delete it!

James

yup you got it i have worked for years on virus and dont hide they all need a thick ear how program them and these guys asre so coll think what they could teatch you and me and the worl but they have a silly attitude..

yup send me as many hostile files as you like ill catch it so i can tell others jow to, i get 1 in 10 right but thats not bad considering...

and doggy file i get i duistroy and so teach EVRYONE if jack sends you a file you dont expect and it have a attachment saying i love you KILLIT.. i will say wel done./.

just looking after guys and i get the fun and headaces i have some 30 hdd from 1gb and 30 gb all bust in virus but i know why the clean them..... the easy way i shold i have delibertly infeected many systems..

take care my friend james...

No offense but a typing class or spell check would probably help others understand what you are talking about.

not offended remember this site is world wide do not english speaking guys get such comments.

i openly say my life is very different from manty i really left school at 12 with degrees in non acodomeic subjects... if you get my drift.

ive posted 900 answers in 3 months you some 50 odd..

as i always say check you facts i might not read and wright very well but this feed is not abou me it helping you!

Hi Waderew,

It looks like your fairly new here. Once
you learn "Jack-a-nese" you'll see that Jack
has a heart of gold, and is always trying to
be of some help to someone. I know i did/do.

James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKINGWITHNOLEADER

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back