Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Wizard Deluxe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone Try Easy-XL Yet?

I don't know about anyone else that has tried this out, but I like it! Zip-Zip!! and done! I've had no issues with speed or results thus far - even pivoting!

So far I think it Rocks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone Try Easy-XL Yet?

I really like it also. However - I am a little disappointed that when I split a worksheet, any calculations, data validation, etc are not on the new worksheets.
    Excel Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes , I have it loaded on my laptop at home and my pc at the office
    2 worthwhile registrations considering the time saving functionality for my business

Wizard Deluxe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not much into add-ins anymore, but I checked this out [on request] and thought that it was pretty nice actually. I guess my curiosity had me wondering if anyone else gave it a try and liked the features.
    Thanks for checkin in

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently working through the examples and will be buying a license in the next day or two. It is good to have the examples together with the data workbook so that it is very easy to follow along.
    I knew that it would be good but I wanted to download the free trial first so that I could test it with the other add-ins that I have installed.
    And, yes - there is the conflict that I was expecting. If I have FastExcel v2.4 (latest build is 495) active as an add-in when starting Excel, I found that Excel would usually crash when closing the Excel application after using some of the Easy-XL functions. This is NOT the fault of Easy-XL .... I was expecting a problem because I encountered a conflict a few years ago with the Power Utility Pack (PUP v7) add-in ... again caused by the code in FastExcel. Consequently I have tended to only have one of those add-ins active at a time. Easy-XL will be the most used so I have no problem with having the others (FastExcel, PUP and Spreadsheet Detective) inactive as they are not used very often. Perhaps I should add that FastExcel does not have bad code - it is just that the way that it works could affect code in other applications.
    Never give way to anger - otherwise in one day you could burn up the wood that you collected in many bitter weeks.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others