Easy-XL VBA code

View Poll Results: Would others like to learn from the Easy-XL VBA code?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Easy-XL VBA code
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Easy-XL VBA code

Has there been any thought into providing the Easy-XL VBA code purchase option similar to PUPv7?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Easy-XL VBA code

Easy-XL is a COM Addin and is not written in VBA. (It's a mix of C and VB)

The next version has a new feature called Excel Extensions which are written in VBA. We'll be shipping 5-10 basic extensions (Full Row View, Range To HTML, Insert DropDown Pick List, Insert Sheet, Range Math) which can be modified and shared via email, the web and our new extension repository.

The intent is to be able to have our users create and enhance extensions and then share them with the MrExcel community. We also hope to demonstrate that this mechanism is an effective way to post solutions to relatively complex VBA questions and does not have to require the user to copy and paste the VBA code they find on the forum into Excel's VBE.

All of this will be free with the new version. Another change we have made is that after the evaluation version expires, it no longer shuts down all of the features. You'll still have full access to the Workbook commands and the new Extensions features.

We're finalizing the release now and hope to have it available in the next couple of weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Easy-XL VBA code

Thank you for getting back to me about the topic, i am currently learning how to make Add-Ins for tools at work and i am a learn by example type guy so im trying to gather good examples! I will look for the repository in the near future.

Jason

Some videos you may like

User Tag List

Like this thread? Share it with others

Like this thread? Share it with others