VBA to move multiple columns and rows, that auto updates on corresponding sheets

blp1047

Hello,

New to the site and form, so bear with me on explaining what I am seeking to do.

I have an Inventory/Load List sheet that has the following columns: Cost, UP, Stock, Location, Total Price and Description.

Is what I hope to achieve is the following:

1) I want to move all items in Column "C" (Location), that has a "1" to another sheet called Load Box 1. I want to continue this process, with Column "C", to move "2" to sheet called Load Box 2 and so on. I have locations 1-4 that I am trying to accomplish this.

2) I want to have corresponding Column "B" (UP), transfer with the proper row. I want it to be able to update the quantity from the Master Sheet "Goro Cost Sheet"

I had used a VBA Code that I found online, that was able to transfer the data in Column "C" to the proper worksheets, but was unable to get the Column "B" to ever update when a quantity was changed. However, I have lost that code and am really struggling.

I have attached the spreadsheet for representation, to really see what I am asking to do.

Thank you all for your help.

Regards

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1SbyWOPOfc_UGlqc0czZUVvZTA

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
You have this cross posted on two other boards that I know of.
Please read this.

Upvote 0
FYI OP requested that thread be closed on excelguru. The problem was not relevant anymore

Upvote 0
For future reference, please be aware of our policy on this. While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule #13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules). This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back