Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Active X and Form Controls all seem to resize themselves on pressing

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Active X and Form Controls all seem to resize themselves on pressing

I've been having this problem for years, that on pressing, my Form Controls and Active X controls (when used on a sheet, not in a UserForm) resize themselves, to the point that after a few presses, the size of the control is far larger than originally set, the font of the text increases as well.

Is there a way to prevent the controls from resizing upon pressing ?

Kind regards,

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Active X and Form Controls all seem to resize themselves on pressing

An internet search for Active X and Form Controls all seem to resize themselves returned this...

ActiveX and form controls resize themselves when clicked or doing a print preview
    Paste your Excel data to the forum...
    MrExcel HTML Maker or Excel Jeanie

How to post your vba code
    [CODE]your VBA code here[/CODE]
    The # button in the forum's editor will apply CODE tags around your selected text.

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Active X and Form Controls all seem to resize themselves on pressing

Thanks Alpha,

unfortunately, when I looked into it, it seems the bugfix is only for Excel 2010. I tried to install it on my Excel 2013, but it didn't allow me to get very far.

I'm giving up on a solve, and finding some less elegant workarounds.

Ta again,

Kind regards,

Chris

User Tag List