Create multiple workbooks with variable number of sheets from existing workbook with multiple sheets

sudarshan

Hi,

I have a workbook with 7 - 8 sheets (number of sheets can change).Each sheets contains variable number of rows and columns of data with data starting A1 (header). I am looking for a way to split the workbook basis data in column A of 1st sheet and renaming the workbook basis that cell value. All the other sheets should also contain same row data as in 1st s
sheet.
If splitting the workbook is to be done on only one sheet, I am able to do but in this case wherein I have multiple sheets don't know how to go forward. Request if any one can help me in doing this.

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.
Hi, I might want to follow this question. I think I have a similar one.

Do I understand it correctly that you are also searching to split a workbook with multiple sheets into different workbooks where one sheet is leading and split while the other remaining sheets in the workbook are also copied to the splitted workbook (including reference to the splitted sheet)?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back