Pivot Table - Hiding Multiple Filtered Fields

Jenjason

Hello!

Looking to see if anyone can help me out with this or point me in the direction of the answer to my issue. I have workbook where i have made serval pivot tables from a data source. I am using Exel 2013 at this time. I am using Slicers to help fliter out the data on the tables, and did not know from using Excel 2013 even if you use a slicer on a table and you with to do show details, that it will not filter out the data that you picked from the Slicers.

I know in 2016 i believe this is not an issue. But since some of the people that i work with are still using 2013 at this time, having the slicers not allow the data to be filtered for the show details function.

I also know for the slicers to work this way that you would need to have that table set up with the filters you have on the slicers. Thus my issue begins. I have serval filters needed for what i am shooting for, my tables start looking like this https://imgur.com/d5gC2Ac

My issue being i want to clean up all the fliters showing. Hiding the rows is not quite an option as i my tables are all diffrent sizes. and that has been an issue.

Thank you to anyone for taking the time in reading this!

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyC96

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back