Attendance excel sheet - want to change the years on sheet while all data remains
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Attendance excel sheet - want to change the years on sheet while all data remains

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Attendance excel sheet - want to change the years on sheet while all data remains

so this is a tricky one i designed a very nice attendance sheet but i want to be able to change the years without having to create a copy of the excel file and change the year on the new file. I want to just change the year on this attendance sheet and if i revert back to 2017 all the data i entered is still there while if i go to 2018 its blank. The point is to not have to create new copied workbook each time the year changes.

Thank you .

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Attendance excel sheet - want to change the years on sheet while all data remains

Maybe I'm missing something, but could you not simply create a copied tab?

- Posting guidelines, forum rules and terms of use

- Try searching for your answer first, see how

- Read the FAQs

- List of BB codes

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Attendance excel sheet - want to change the years on sheet while all data remains

I donít want a copy please open a new excel book and look for attendance on the excel templates there is one there that lets you changes years while all the data remains all in ONE sheet not for every year and yes I could put that in one new tab if I didnít have12 tabs for 12 months unless I can consolidate it all itís kinda a mess when it comes to that

Some videos you may like

User Tag List