Loop thru Column A for last row Loop thru column B for cells to paste to

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Loop thru Column A for last row Loop thru column B for cells to paste to

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Loop thru Column A for last row Loop thru column B for cells to paste to

I'm struck on this one. I have data in column A to loop thru to find last row. In column B I have data off and on. What I am trying to do is use column A to find last row and column B as a secondary loop to use to paste formulas various columns. There are certain rows that change that I do not want the formula to paste into. I am copying the formula from row 1 and starting the pasting in row 14. Hope someone can help on this one. Thank you.

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Loop thru Column A for last row Loop thru column B for cells to paste to

What do you have so far?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Loop thru Column A for last row Loop thru column B for cells to paste to

Dim TotalRowCounts As Long
    TotalRowCounts = ActiveSheet.Range("A14", ActiveSheet.Range("A14").End(xlDown)).Rows.Count + 13

I was trying to use this from another code I had just to have my first loop. I tried to duplicate this loop and change the range and it wouldn't work. This is the starting point of the data. The second loop I need to reference the first loop for last row, but only populate the formulas in the same row that column B has data in different rows and can change at any given point. Also my overall range of rows can change . That's why I have column A. After I copy and insert a row column A data never changes.

User Tag List