Hide rows to reduce Picture size....

chiswickbridge

Board Regular
Hi Guys...

Have a database ( 15 columns and 3000 Rows.... Header is in Row 10, database from Row 11 to 3010 ). and using advanced filtering, I get the results required. The Filtered data base ( 15 columns and about 150 rows...keeps varying ) has a Header and about 150 rows below ( header is Row 10 data from Row 11 to row xxx depending upon the filter )..... A picture is required of the Filtered database....to send to clients....If I copy and paste the entire filtered database... the picture is too large and gets pixelated...

Noticed if I send the first 30 or 40 rows, including the header, the picture is perfect.

Need VBA macro, to choose the the first 30 rows ( including the header )... ie from Rows 10 to Rows 40. All other rows below it can be hidden....Then I copy and paste as Image

Next, all rows from 11 to 40 to get hidden and display rows 41 to 41+30, all rows below to get hidden......Then I copy and paste as Image..

In short, I need to send my Filtered database to clients with a header and 30 or 40 rows at a time....4 to 6 times... without including the previous clients..

I will copy and paste in Paint to create an Image.......

Thanks and a Merry Christmas to All....

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Why not just send them a PDF?

Upvote 0
Hi ... Most of them are IT - Challenged, .... No PDF Viewer nor Excel on their Android Smart phones, but they can view the files in the office on their desktop...when I send them the Filtered XLS sheet....
They need it pronto on their WhatsAPP... Tha'ts where the problems starts....

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennimack

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back