Extract value with no same numbers row between values

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychX

Hi All,

i have problem with my excel table. I have table(sheet BA11) with almost 4k row and in this table are subtable repeated every 30-36 row. Every subtable has same layout but not same number of row.
I need extract from table 2 value and this is Name and Total. Name alwas start NAME: xxx xxx and his position is A4, A39, A73 etc. and Total was in G30, G35, G99 etc. i need extract this list of name and his total to next table(sheet)

Name xxx xxx 15
Name xxy xxy 11
Name xxz xxz 17

Can me anybody help me? i Can try use index, match, offset but i have always problem with not same numbers of row between values.

Thanks.

Marcel

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Duplicated post https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/1038253-extract-data-table-another.html#post4983702

Please do not post the same question multiple times. All clarifications, follow-ups, and bumps should be posted back to the original thread. Per forum rules, posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted (rule 12 here: Forum Rules).
Note that sometimes posts from new users require Moderator approval before you can see them on the public forums. When this happens, you should see a message to that effect when you try to post it. Please be patient and do not attempt to post the question again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back