Number filter / selection

BrSuthe

I have a table to pick numbers according to their attributes. What I normally do is to use filtering, but it is not very efficient and comfortable to use. I've attached the excel file with the table having the numbers and their attributes. and beside the table you can see the filter boxes. What I would like to have is to use these selection boxes to filter numbers and list them down below in the filtered numbers part. In the selection boxes, I'd like to put numbers between 0 and 6.

So the options for the selection boxes can be 0-6, 1-5,2-4,3-3, 4-2,5-1,6-0. For example, if I enter 2 in Odd box and 4 in Even box, the numbers should be selected according to these proportions. Ofcourse the idea is to use as many of the filters to narrow down the numbers according to the filtering criteria.

I am not if this can be done with excel, but I'm open to any help I can get. Thanks in advance. I hope I made it clear.

Worksheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AsEuzEWSPBGqdfsYdjdievuo1Po

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
I forgot to mention that if any boxes are left empty, they should be ignored in the calculation. And the last fives boxes named Dec-0 to Dec-4 can have values from 0 - 6, so they are a little different from the ratios I explained in my post above. if they are left empty, they should be ignored in calculations too.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jocksteriom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back