Help with IF(NOT(AND)) Conditional Formatting Formula

itsmekarak

Hello All,

I'm working on a conditional format formula and have the first part figured out but stuck on the second part.

I need conditional formatting that says, =IF(NOT($B2=0),(AND($C2<B$4,$D2>$C2))) is true then add 1 month to the Due date (column E) and highlight that calculated month.

Therefore, in the following file (https://goo.gl/QrfDVg), you will see that in row 2 (Item 1), the March cell would highlight as I have manually show above.

And in row 4, (item 3), the April cell would highlight as I have manually show above.

I manually entered the formula into column F just trying to see if I could come up with the conditional formatting solution. I'm just stuck on the last part.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kara

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
Please have a look
https://www.sendspace.com/file/637jkx

I changed your formula to this =IF(AND($C2<B$4,$D2>$C2,$B2<>0),DATE(YEAR(E2),MONTH(E2)+1,DAY(E2))) ... As per my understanding for what you want this works as well as yours NOT($B2=0) equals AND($B2<>0) in TRUE or FALSE. If you wanted anything else please explain.
Inserted a new column F, and the highlighted cells take the formula using values in Column F (suit it according to your needs)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back