VBA-Macro for Converting Multiple Excel .XLSM file into PDF File

Morshed_Dhaka

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for advanced VBA Macro for converting multiple excel .xlsm file into pdf files. Below is the scenario :

1. I have a folder called " January" which has 78 excel .xlsm file. Every excel file name is different in that folder. In every excel file, only 1 sheet name is common which is "SUMMARY". The rest sheets name are variable from file to file.

2. I have a macro enabled file which is Called "Convert PDF" which is outside of January folder

3. I need a macro which will be in "Convert PDF" excel file. When I run the macro, it will show a folder pick up dialog box. when I locate the folder, it will hide the "SUMMARY" sheet of every excel file & converting all the excel files into that folder into PDF file separately and save as by the original excel file name into that folder.

It will be really helpful if somebody help me to compile those codes. Thanks

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
Anyone ???

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for advanced VBA Macro for converting multiple excel .xlsm file into pdf files. Below is the scenario :

1. I have a folder called " January" which has 78 excel .xlsm file. Every excel file name is different in that folder. In every excel file, only 1 sheet name is common which is "SUMMARY". The rest sheets name are variable from file to file.

2. I have a macro enabled file which is Called "Convert PDF" which is outside of January folder

3. I need a macro which will be in "Convert PDF" excel file. When I run the macro, it will show a folder pick up dialog box. when I locate the folder, it will hide the "SUMMARY" sheet of every excel file & converting all the excel files into that folder into PDF file separately and save as by the original excel file name into that folder.

It will be really helpful if somebody help me to compile those codes. Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jin kazuya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back