Help Creating a UserForm with Loops Dependent on User Input

ZolnerMD

Hello! This is my first post to the forums, though I've appreciated many tips and tricks posted here in the past. I'm rather new to coding VBA, but have a basic understanding of coding in general along with lots of patience and determination.

Now on to my problem: I'm trying to create an UserForm that takes initial input from the user [JobTitle, QuantityA], then asks the following questions for each time "Quantity1" as an integer (typically less than 15): [Label, Dimension, QuantityB] with a second set of nested questions that run dependent on "QuantityB" as an integer input by the user (typically less than 15): [material, height, length, spacer] until finished cycling through "QuantityB" loop and ultimately completing the "QuantityA" loop. I would like to export the form responses into a spreadsheet in order to run additional calculations and complete a hierarchical final sorting. [A bonus that I'd like to figure out eventually is a command button to call the UserForm from the spreadsheet and one on the UserForm to clear/reset the combo boxes and hopefully remove the exported data on the spreadsheet as well.]

While the explanation above may seem rather wordy and convoluted, let me post an example below where the UserForm Labels are in Blue and the user responses are in Red:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ti9o6&s=9#.WqCZBWrwbRY [Since I can't seem to insert an image yet as a 'new' user, here is a link to my example.]
http://oi66.tinypic.com/6ti9o6.jpg

I'm not sure of an efficient way to go about coding this, but I really would appreciate anyone's time in helping me come up with a good solution! Thank you for reading my first post!

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Is anyone up for the challenge and able to point me in the right direction? I haven't been able to make any progress since I made this thread.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back