bhalbach

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I really need some assistance if someone could help...likely really easy for you guys.

I have been searching for examples I could use for 2 days...

I am trying to use VBA to copy data from multiple worksheets within a workbook to a worksheet called "Data" within the workbook.
- copy multiple data from sheets in the workbook, excluding some sheets that may or may not be hidded.
- the data comes from various cells in the sheets and needs to go to specific columns on the "Data" sheet
- the "data" sheet has the names of the sheets/tabs already in it starting at A3...the sheets/tabs were created from the "Data" sheet using VBA and I would like to validate the data coming from each sheet to the names in column A
- avoiding the screen flicker would be nice
- Can this be accomplished automatically without a command button? Like live data, as I work in the workbook.

P
lease help.

Brent

Click here for your file. Please use this version from now on because I have made several changes to the macros. Please refer back to Post #23 .

The click to “Add New Worksheets” on “Data” should add the EstSheet.

It is adding TskSheet.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
The click to “Add New Worksheets” on “Data” should add the EstSheet.

It is adding TskSheet.

The click “Add New Tasks” on “EstSheet” should add “TskShhet” which it is.

Upvote 0
The click “Add New Tasks” on “EstSheet” should add “TskShhet” which it is.

CommandButton1 on "EstSheet" is copying Activesheet and inserting it...if this copied "TskSheet" it would be correct...I believe.

CommadnButton2 on "Data" needs to copy and insert "EstSheet"

Upvote 0
Using both the "EstSheet" sheet and "TskSheet" sheet for each Bid Item makes naming the newly added sheets problematic for me. If we can go back to your original approach without using the "EstSheet" sheet and using only the "TskSheet" sheet for each Bid Item, the sequential naming of the sheets is automatically taken care of by Excel.

Upvote 0
Using both the "EstSheet" sheet and "TskSheet" sheet for each Bid Item makes naming the newly added sheets problematic for me. If we can go back to your original approach without using the "EstSheet" sheet and using only the "TskSheet" sheet for each Bid Item, the sequential naming of the sheets is automatically taken care of by Excel.

Could you make the Add Worksheets” on Data Add both the EstSheet & TskSheet at same time? Would that resolve naming...I think it would.

Then click “Click to add Tasks” on the created TskSheet to add more?

Upvote 0
Could you make the Add Worksheets” on Data Add both the EstSheet & TskSheet at same time? Would that resolve naming...I think it would.

Then click “Click to add Tasks” on the created TskSheet to add more?

This worksheet will add both the EstSheet & TskSheet when "Click to Build Worksheets"

I just have not got it to link to the EstSheet name so that excel will call it ie: 1 (2)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/65njdxxm76dvbgw/bhalbach2.xlsm?dl=0

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKSMITH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back