Put dynamic updated chart into print queue

mst1216

Hi,

I hope that somebody can help me because I couldn't find anything useful on the internet.

I have a lot of charts on a worksheet which get updated by choosing something in a Combobox.
So every time the user changes the Combobox, the charts are feeded with new data.

Now I made a VBA code which loops through the Combobox and changes the Combobox Value
and I want to print the charts in a single PDF. So on each PDF side should be the result from the chosen Combobox value.

At the moment I am creating a "Print Workbook" in the background where I copy the Worksheets with the
Charts in every loop-step and after the loop I Print the whole Workbook to PDF. The Problem is I have a huge amount of data and charts and excel crashes after copying 15 Worksheets to the "Print Workbook" and says that Excel runs out of memory etc.

So my question is, is there a way to put every loop-step into a print queue (like an print array) and Print this queue after the loop?

I know that I could use PDFCreater or similar to Print each PDF side and merge it afterwards but in my company we just have "CutePDF Writer" and "edocPrintPro" and i couldn't find anything for this 2 Programms.

Thanks for your help,
best Regards

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeerMan23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back