Complicated Formula into VBA Macro using Compare - Maybe a Challenge for Advanced Programmer

ucsutah1

Board Regular
Hi,

I have been working on this vba script for a while now and this is the piece that I need to complete it. I tried to do this myself with STRCOMP Function but it didn't work or not the correct function.

Compare Colum H (Total Buy Box Price) & Column J (Seller Price) if Column H (Total Buy Box Price) is higher than Column J (Seller Price) then equal Column H (Total buy box price) and lower by .10 in Column J (Seller Price) Column then output the results in Column N (Total Seller Price) and change cell to red. On another sheet called products-selected, copy Column N (Total Seller Price) and column B (sellersku).

If Column H (Total Buy Box Price) is lower than Column J (Seller Price) then lower Column J (Seller Price) to 5% if column J (Seller Price) is within 10% of Column H (Total Buy Box Price), If not then keep the same amount.

If this makes sense great, if not I can create some examples?

I hope you guys like a challenge because this one to me is difficult and would probably need an advanced programmer. I know you guys like challenges though. I tried it myself and over my head.

thanks again for helping me on this.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Hi,

thanks for your quick response. Here is a link to a sample file called SampleSpreadsheet.xlsx
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]https://mega.nz/#!Ho92VAKA!6O-izExiMP15gZblCUaod1Wc68juhvab5bE4dXpyXZ8

Also, I made a mistake, instead of Column H, it should be the column I (Total BuyBoxPrice).

thanks[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Sorry, i just realized i made a mistake when i ran my code.

Compare Colum I (Total Buy Box Price) & Column N (Total Seller Price) if Column I (Total Buy Box Price) is higher than Column N (Total Seller Price) then equal Column I (Total buy box price) and lower by .10 in Column N (Total Seller Price) Column then output the results in Column AC (Final Seller Price). (Final Seller Price) and change cell to red. On another sheet called products-selected, copy Column AC (Final Seller Price) and column B (sellersku).

If Column I (Total Buy Box Price) is lower than Column N (Total Seller Price) then lower Column N (Total Seller Price) to 5% if column N (Total Seller Price) is within 10% of Column I (Total Buy Box Price), If not then keep the same amount.

The mistake I made is I didn't add shipping and fees to make it a proper Total Seller price to compare with Total Buy Box Price.

Sorry i made that mistake

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denissimo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back