Copy data from specific cells in one sheet that has condtional formating to another excel sheet

bustosjuan

Office Version
  1. 365
I have two spreadsheets.​
Sheet1 has data description in Column A and B (which are conditional formatted), and Column C has a predetermined value (0, 1 and N/A), When the value selected in Column C is "0" then the cells to the left in column A and B (Code and Description) change their font to Yellow and their shadow to Red. I would like to transfer automatically to another sheet (Sheet2) any code and description that change to Red shadow and yellow font when in column C has been selected the value "0".

For this example, I will just change the font color to a Red in Columns A and B for the conditions that met the Value "0" in column C.
So, any cell data in Sheet1, contained in Columns A and B whose value has changed to "0" from a predetermined list (0,1, N/A) must be sent to Sheet2.

SHEET1
CodePermits/Authorizations UsedValue (0, 1, N/A)
Part A Work details

<tbody>
</tbody>
Part B Work scope & description

<tbody>
</tbody>

N/A

<tbody>
</tbody>
103Part C Specialty safety equipment0
104Part D Safety precautions1
105Part E Work authorization0

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Then I would like only to transfer those date that met the condition to change to red when the value in column Change to "0".
So, any Code in column A (Sheet1) that change will be sent to Sheet2 at the Colum A (Item#)
and Description in Column B (Sheet1) that change will be sent to Sheet2 at the Colum B (Deficiencies/Hazard Identified)
I will write as an example in table (Sheet2) to show what is the information should be appear automatically in Sheet2 from Sheet1.

SHEET2
Item #Deficiencies/Hazards Identified
Detailed Location

<tbody>
</tbody>
Part C Specialty safety equipment

<tbody>
</tbody>
105Part E Work authorization

<tbody>
</tbody>

I am very new in excel and even I have tried hard I do not know how to do it. And English is my second language and already the encrypted language of excel is quite difficult for me to understand everything. I could say I have the basic excel skills. I would really appreciate to someone that could help me with this issue. I am also VERY NEW in this tool.

Thank you in advance to the good Samaritan who will help me with this.
Juan

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back