Delete rows ( <> time cells)

mmm60

Hello, I am looking for solution to delete rows with event time which I am not intrested in.
As for example I would like to delete/clear every rows between time 6:00 AM and 6:05 AM with macro. What is more I would be great if macro would ignore the date and focus only on time because it is database from whole month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Hello,

Try and record some code to delete some rows. Then use an IF statement to check if the time is the one you want to remove or not.

BTW: did you see your question post after you posted? The image did not come through as expected.

Upvote 0
Hello mmm60,

Now that I can see your image, you need to isolate the time into its own column. This is not absolute necessity but it will make things much easier.

Look at the MID(), FIND(), and possibly RIGHT() worksheet functions. The time string in Column C has a space between the date and time portions.

Work it out and see if you can get to what you need. If not, then post a new reply and someone will help you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back