vlookup Tractors

bianchipassione

I want to create page using a filters data as it proceeds. the end result is a means for our salesmen to find the purchase price of different models of tractors.

Ideally, the person will select the brand of tractor, then using the next box, select the particular make. (up to 30). After selecting the make, they would then select from up to 5 models. Once done, the purchase information would be displayed.

I have a page containing all the information from which the vlookup will use.

Right now, I am getting #NA as a result.

My vlookup uses the entered brand name the user would type in. the formula is: =VLOOKUP(B1,CombPurchModel!A2:X$112,2,0)

I have created your desired functionality - inside a userform.

Are you open to using this as an option? The code I created currently does not return the extra values corresponding to the chosen brand, model, etc., but I can add that easily if you are okay with this option and present you with all the code, etc.

The userform can be called straight from the sheet your users are working on when they click a row, cell, etc. and then update the values as needed; or it can just return the information if your users are only using the lookups to get information (for example, to give to customers).

Let me know

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Essentially, once the user "drills" down and selects the correct tractor, he will see the purchase amount, rental rates as well as help determine the selling price. (my list above does not display at least 8 columns of data)

Care to post an example output that is computed manually according to the description you provide above?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back