Complicated Formulas across 3 Sheets

Eli Gomez

Looking for some help with a complicated formula to corrilate with 3 sheets. I would have to email someone the file to see what I am needing. I've been trying to figure this out for some time. Anyone can help please send me your email address or a way I can send you the Excel file. Thanks!

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Welcome to the Board!

We have tools you can use to post screen images. They are listed in Section B of this link here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/board-a...forum-use.html.
Also, there is a Test Here forum on this board that you can use to test out these tools to make sure they are working correctly before using them in your question.

If that is not sufficient, then you can upload your file to a file sharing site, like "DropBox", and provide a link here.
Just note that some people cannot (or will not) download files from internet or email for security reasons.

Upvote 0
Understood, it's just that the file has private information on it. I will save a copy and clear out all the private info from the spread sheet and attach it. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Understood, it's just that the file has private information on it. I will save a copy and clear out all the private info from the spread sheet and attach it. Thanks.
Yes, it is advised clear out all private/sensitive information and replace with "dummy data", regardless of whether you are sharing it with just one person or many.

Upvote 0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjgqtmt9aijs26j/PCM COST TRACKING-LUMBERTON 18-1224001B MOCKUP.xlsx?dl=0

Please see the attached Link, We have been asked to change to a different spread sheet for job cost tracking. I rather use my more accurate spreadsheet but, this is what they want...

So what I am trying to achieve is:

I enter Payroll daily into the two sheets "Mechanical Payroll & Civil Payroll". These entries are Daily man hours and Per Diem. If you click on the Cost tracking sheet cells that I have numerical values in you will see my formulas. "=count(), =sum() and =sum(x + x)".

I want to be able to enter the formulas across One date one the Cost tracking sheet and Drag it down to correlate the same formula but corresponding with the dates. I know this will be odd due to Cost tracking sheet dates are in order every line down and Payroll sheets skip rows for the information.

At the end of every week I highlight the payroll and send it as PDF to payroll department. This will help to not have to inter the same information several times so as I update Payroll every day it auto fills in cost tracking with payroll and per diem. Hope I am explaining this correctly. As of now, I have to enter the formula for every date across the cost tracking sheet jumping from sheet to sheet to highlight cells...

Is this achievable?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grijken

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back