Hyperlink Macro

Jetx227

Board Regular
Hey guys,
So I'm relatively new to the Macro world and I'm looking for a bit of help on making one. I have a workbook that has close to 100 sheets so I'm looking to navigate it a lot easier. All the sheets are based on Item numbers (its for estimates) so the first column in the first sheet has all the item numbers, then each other sheet in the workbook is corresponding to those item numbers. So if I have an item number 203, the first column with have the value 203 and there will be a corresponding sheet named 203 somewhere in the workbook. I have a Macro that I made already that will take whatever item numbers I have in the first column and create a new sheet with that name from a template that I have set up on a different sheet (it also checks to make sure that there isn't a sheet named that already so I don't make duplicates). I'm looking to add this on to the current macro I have so i can just press the same button and it'll do it automatically. I also need it to check the cells in that column and make sure they are hyperlinked already or not, and hyperlink only ones that aren't. I also don't want them trying to hyperlink any cells that have no value. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated, and if I confused anyone because I'm terrible at explaining things just ask and I can try to explain it again. Thanks!

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lepaulek

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back