Linked File Sum If/Min If alternative?

DRWonoski

Board Regular
I have a file that performs some pretty heavy calculations but I've managed to be able to keep it running fairly smooth so far but am running into an issue with a new calculation. Essentially, the file calculates various numbers and figures each week for operations by location and by part number for two purposes - comparing sites with each other and to provide the customer with a good future outlook.

The file that performs the calculations generally uses TAB1 TAB2, TAB3, TAB4, and TAB5 as the main data sources. It also looks like 3 separate files that each specific location updates (1 row = 1 order with all order information). I'd like to be able to calculate the number of expected shipments within a 2 week (14 day) window of a specific part number (Look at File 2, find part numbers that have open orders and show an estimated ship date within 14 days of today). I'd also like to see the next ship date (minimum ship date of open orders) for each as well.

I have used array formulas with =min(if etc but it is slowing down my file immensely (1 second calculations to 3+ minute)

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm open to non-excel solutions as well.

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik81h

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back