navigation through different sheets in same workbook

Saad Mughal

hi,
ive been successful in creating an estimation sheet based on many different sheets combined in the same workbook. now to offer a bid, ive made a separate sheet by name of BOQ and collected all information/calculations from different sheets into that BOQ and all new items can be added in the same also. now for bidding, i have made another sheet named BID, where by using VLOOKUP function, i can just enter the serial number from the BOQ and all info is displayed in crystal clear terms for bidding purposes.
now the problem is that when i need to recheck the rates and calculations from the BID sheet, i first need to find the serial number for BOQ and then look at that sheet the calculation is and then change according to that.
my question is that is there any way i can just click on the serial number on BID sheet and go directly to the designated calculation sheets and skipping the BOQ sheet all along?
/

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back