Hi
Kindly if somebody could help me on this
I have a Excel table as follows
A B C D E F G H J
1 Name Department Reason of Absence Start Date Today's Date Absent Days Closed Date Status Comments
2 ABC Administration Sick Leave 5-Aug-18 7-Aug-18 2 Pending
3 DEF Sales Sick Leave 1-Aug-18 7-Aug-18 6 Pending
4 XYZ Finance Work Travel 3-Aug-18 7-Aug-18 4 Pending
5 JKL Sales Work Travel 6-Aug-18 7-Aug-18 1 7-Aug-18 Returned

I would like Excel to

1. Send email to the contact as reminders of return

• If less than 3 days send an email (on MS Outlook) to abc@gmail.com

The email should

1. Copy column A1 & A2 -> F1 &F2
  2. There should be options “Will report to work tomorrow” or “Will report to work in 2 days time” for the receiver to choose
  3. Which when one of the options clicked then it should revert to Excel stating “1st Reminder send and acknowledged”

• If over 3 days and less than 5 days send an email (on MS Outlook) to xyz@gmail.com

The email should

1. Copy column A1 & A4 -> F1 &F4
  2. There should be options “Will report to work tomorrow” or “Will report to work in 2 days time” for the receiver to choose
  3. Which when one of the options clicked then it should revert to Excel stating “2nd Reminder send and acknowledged”

The email should

1. Copy column A1 & A3 -> F1 & F3
  2. This is your 3rd reminder, please confirm you will “Will report to work tomorrow” or “Will report to work in 2 days time” for the receiver to choose
  3. Which when one of the options clicked then it should revert to Excel stating “3rd Reminder and Escalated to Supervisor”

1. On a weekly basis email (on MS Outlook) a report stating of the people still on leave to 345@gmail.com

Would be of great help if somebody could guide

Thanking you