If, iserror, index, row

arossijr

Board Regular
I have another formula that is sorta working... I have it in another Workbook and it works great.. All i changed was the Table and Header info and it works but is a little wonked...

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData[Store '#])),ROW(1:1)),2)),"",INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData[Store '#])),ROW(1:1)),2))

An it is entered as an Array formula...
In the other workbook it works great!! But in this one... It is not taking the very first line it should be and it is grabbing a line 1 below the what it should be...

So it is should be grabbing 1,2,3,4,5 it is grabbing 2,3,4,5,6

It is practically a copy paste from the other book, actually it is... then i changed the tables and headers and the =$B$1 ...

Im going knucking crazy...
again please tell me were where i goofed...

Re: IF, ISERROR, INDEX, ROW

Aladin,

I am remote at the moment, I will post the new formula that i was able to get to work taking some of what you had, well sorta... I used +Min and -4 ...

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Aladin,

Here is the formula that I am using now: =IF(ISERROR(INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData)+MIN(ROW(DRMRwdData)-4)),ROW(1:1)),2)),"",INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData)+MIN(ROW(DRMRwdData)-4)),ROW(1:1)),2))

Of course entered in as an Array Formula... I used some of your formula to double check to make sure that it was counting and pulling the correct amount of data.

Thanks Again!
Tony

Upvote 0

Aladin,

Here is the formula that I am using now: =IF(ISERROR(INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData)+MIN(ROW(DRMRwdData)-4)),ROW(1:1)),2)),"",INDEX(DRMRwdData[#All],SMALL(IF(DRMRwdData[Store '#]=$B$1,ROW(DRMRwdData)+MIN(ROW(DRMRwdData)-4)),ROW(1:1)),2))

Of course entered in as an Array Formula... I used some of your formula to double check to make sure that it was counting and pulling the correct amount of data.

Thanks Again!
Tony

I'd suggest that you use I suggested as is...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
test111

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back