countif cell back to 0

jarhead58

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
How can I return my count to "0" after using this formula
Code:
=MOD(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,R2)+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Ground out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Fly out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Foul out")-1,3)+1
when F13:T21 are cleared? TIA

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Maybe
Code:
=IF(COUNTA(F13:T21),MOD(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,R2)+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Ground out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Fly out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Foul out")-1+(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"DP")*2)+(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"TP")*3),3)+1,0)

Shouldn't your symbol for a strike out be K?

Upvote 0
Maybe
Code:
=IF(COUNTA(F13:T21),MOD(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,R2)+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Ground out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Fly out")+COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"Foul out")-1+(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"DP")*2)+(COUNTIFS(F13:T21,"TP")*3),3)+1,0)

Shouldn't your symbol for a strike out be K?

Lol, you're right!! I'm an avid, or used to be, bowler and strikes to me of course were 'X'. I will fix that!

Upvote 0
s!Apokzs4VeX3NtjuUt-bNtSu7yLcE
Here is a snapshot of the spreadsheet. Basically, you click in the player/inning and, depending what the player does, click the appropriate button at the top, 1B, 2B, etc. This places the image below it in the player/inning selected. This is where the Out issue is in need of help.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apokzs4VeX3NtjuUt-bNtSu7yLcE

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is everything an image including the text?
If so in addition to placing the image you would need your code to put Ground Out, fly out etc. in the cell behind the image so that the formula can read it.

Upvote 0
Is everything an image including the text?
If so in addition to placing the image you would need your code to put Ground Out, fly out etc. in the cell behind the image so that the formula can read it.
No, the buttons are individual modules pointing to the chosen cell. I can send the file if it helps

Upvote 0
Assuming the code behind the buttons is similar can you post the code of one of the buttons.

Upvote 0
Assuming the code behind the buttons is similar can you post the code of one of the buttons.

Code:
Sub flyout()    Worksheets("Score").Range("V2").Copy
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
End Sub

Upvote 0
Rather than continuing to ask questions it may be easier if you post a link to the workbook.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMarty

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back