Copying from one table and inserting the data multiple times into another

WxShady13

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
I have a spreadsheet that takes training attendance for up to 16 modules (there is a 4a and 4b between 1 and 16 also). I have the code written so that when a name is entered, and a user chooses the appropriate modules that have been completed it writes properly to 2 other worksheets. The problem I am running into is that the last worksheet I need the data written to is in a specific format so it can be uploaded to our ERP system. The upload worksheet lists the individual employee 17 times in one column and lists each Module along with the name on each row. The last column indicates the date the training was completed, or if they did not complete the training it just says Null. I realize I could just copy the formula I have on the last worksheet down about 100 rows and be good, however others will be using this spreadsheet and are not as computer savvy. How do I use VBA code to write the employees name 17 times but only write the employees listed on the previous spreadsheet (CBT Modules)?

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back