Time Tracker For Team Members

Abhishekghorpade

Board Regular
Hi,

I am looking for a login and logout time tracker for my team. Below is what i have in my mind any better ideas are much appreciated.

1.When User Enter the Employee ID in Sheet 1 Page, it should fetch the name from "Sheet 2"(Data). More people will be added later
2. When LOGIN Button is pressed - it should display the Time (Once Login is pressed - Log In Button should be disabled)
3. When LOGOUT Button is pressed - it should display the Time (Once LogOut is pressed - Log Out Button should be disabled)
4. YOUR TOTAL LOGIN HRS FOR TODAY IS - when LOGOUT is pressed, it should display total hours spend on that day.
(NOTE: Other than Employee ID Text Box, all other Items should be disabled for editing for user)
5. Once Log In is pressed - Current Date, Employee Name, Login Time sould be saved in Report sheet. (Should not be editable)
6. Once Log Out is pressed - it should display the time in Logout Column. (Should not be editable)
7. If there is no Log in and log out it should mark in the report as Leave
8. If the total time is less than 7 hrs then it should take it as half day in the report.

If you have a ready templet or you have better ideas that’s also work fine for me.

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back