Finding a certain value from a list of matching values

Kagzfirearms

So what i am doing is scanning barcodes, the only problem i have is that the barcodes on products are all the same. I have several distributors that supply the same products but at mostly different prices. I would like to be able to tell excell to find that product ( which i have already done but it returns the first found match in the fields ) and i can select from a list of the 5 or so distributors. Any way to do that? Below i have attached some examples:

UPCSKUCOSTPriceDESCRIPTIONMSRP
20892002043WNX123MXCT6-RSR13.3816.73Winchester Ammunition Supreme Double X Magnum Turkey, 12 Gauge, 3", #6 , 2 oz., Shotshell X123MXCT619.95
20892002043AX123MXCT6-ZND13.9717.4612 Gauge -3" shell length -1125 fps velocity -Shot size 6-2 oz-Copper plated hard shot -Grex®buffering -Custom blended powders-Consistent, high-velocity payload19.95

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

<colgroup><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

<colgroup><col><col><col span="2"><col><col></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

So above we see that we have matching products, same UPC from different wholesalers. Is there a way to create a dropdown so that my VLOOKUP will select the row from the distributor i specify?

Secondly i would like to also see it return the lowest cost wholesaler, however that is not that necessary if i can select a wholesaler from the dropdown. TIA

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BB_Unlv

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back