3d referencing not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronderbecke

Board Regular
Hey There,

I have a formula that works just fine when only using 1 sheet. I changed it to reference multiple sheets and it just gives an error? Any reason this could happen in google sheets?

Original:

=SUMPRODUCT(IF(MOD(ROW('Travis Jones'!C12:C)-ROW('Travis Jones'!C12),12)=0,IF(ISNUMBER('Travis Jones'!C12:C),IF('Travis Jones'!H7:H="Stacie Getsinger",IF('Travis Jones'!C12:C-DAY('Travis Jones'!C12:C)+1=DATE(2017,7,1),'Travis Jones'!C4:C<>0)))))

3d referencing:

=SUMPRODUCT(IF(MOD(ROW("'"&sheets&"'!C12:C")-ROW("'"&sheets&"'!C12"),12)=0,IF(ISNUMBER("'"&sheets&"'!C12:C"),IF("'"&sheets&"'!H7:H"="Stacie Getsinger",IF("'"&sheets&"'!C12:C"-DAY("'"&sheets&"'!C12:C")+1=DATE(2017,7,1),"'"&sheets&"'!C4:C<>0")))))

With the new formula it simply says: #N/A and when I scroll over it, the error says: "Argument must be a range"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I have exhausted all options and cannot wrap my head around what is being impacted.

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Hi,

I'm not sure you should be posting the same question twice. I appreciate that your last attempt was unresolved, though that it is not to say that it was exhausted.

I suggest going back to that post, creating a small, mock example workbook (in Google Sheets) which exhibits the same structure as your actual workbook (though, importantly, with sensitive/confidential data replaced with dummy data) and making sure to include your expected results.

Regards

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back