Ronderbecke

Board Regular
I have a formula that I cannot seem to get to work. I am sure it is something super simple and im overlooking something but I would greatly appreciate any help on this.

QUERY(Data!A2:F,"where D=>'"&E1&"' and D=<'"&F1&"'")

I am simply wanting to make sure the date in D is between a start of E1 and an end of F1 (both E1 and F1 have dates)

Thanks

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
SOLVED! Sorry, I knew it was something small. Forgot to convert to text. In case anyone has problems like this, here was the solution:

QUERY(Data!A2:F,"where D >= '"&TEXT(E1,"YYYY-MM-DD")&"' and D <= '"&TEXT(F1,"YYYY-MM-DD")&"'",1)

Upvote 0
My Apologies and perhaps someone can help with the error occurring in the new formula. I don't know why I have so much trouble with Date and Time function on this. The formula is not pulling any of the correct information. When the dates are 2018-11-26 on E1 and 2018-12-02 on F1, its giving back one result that is appointment date 2018-12-05?

The listed is formatted: 2018-12-05T18:00:00-05:00 I can't imagine the formatting has anything to do with it thought as the formula converts it to text?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtariBaby

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back