Column A Disappeared; Not Hidden

Vegas Spice

I have a workbook that has been "missing" column A for several months. I have tried all possible suggestions presented on prior threads here, done additional internet research, but have not been able to make the column reappear. I ultimately recreated it, but now that I have downtime before the new year, I am seeing if I can get to the cause and correction of the issue. I have tried selecting all columns, and all cells, typing A1 into the name box, formatting all columns, unhiding all, etc., and I still have no column A. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you in advance for any input.

Renée

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
you recreated A, yet you still can't see it, can you post a sanitised file to the web in a well known location type that is available to download

Upvote 0
Seriously? I'm unsure whether to be ecstatic or mortified that the fix was so easy. I never use the freeze panes options, so I never thought once to look there. I must have hit a keyboard shortcut somewhere along the way. Thank you for being brilliant! :)

Upvote 0
You're welcome & thanks for the feedback

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back