VBA Path Error

Kabous07

Hi All

I'm very new to VBA and tried teaching myself so that i can make a spreadsheet for the company im working for. It is basically a spreadsheet used to calculate product pricing and the method im using is Forms in VBA. I use the forms with multipages and selecting boxes. I recently had a problem where we copied the file over to my colleague and then when he tried to save on his PC it gave a error 75, Path/File access error (Error 75). Meaning he is not able to save. On my PC however its working perfect. We tried another PC and gave the same error. The one time when we copied and use "save as" then it worked once, but after that not again.

I have gone in Design Mode and went to the "Forms". When i tried opening the form to edit(on my colleagues PC), then the same error popped up which lead me to believe the issue must be somewhere in the forms.

Was wondering if someone knows what this is maybe. I could send the file if need be.

Looking forward to your help, thanks a lot. :biggrin:

Hi,

I had a look at this file and clicking on forms 2 or 3 brought up the file path error dialog.
So I removed all the forms and put them back 1 at a time and saved the file - no error until I got to Form 2.
Removed Form 2 and compiled the project. A (copy/paste) error was shown on every forms code. 'S' missing for sheets.

Code:
Private Sub ListBox211_Click()
heets("INTERNAL PRICING").Range("D12").Value = ListBox211.Text
End Sub

Fixed all errors and imported Form 2 again and fixed the error on that sheet also.

I put the file here.
Try it and see if it is fixed properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R9TytIRq9dEzoQ1vxx3FRHMsk4VL70qc/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Joooh you are a legend! Thank you Dave.

I wish i had skill like you guys. Would make my life so much easier.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prabhuk279

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back