Combining if statement and Isblank

kimparker0261

I have the formula for this spreadsheet, if cell a2 is greater than 0 then display the information from a new sheet and the cell f9, but I also need to put in the if statement if the cell is blank then dont display any information. Can this formula be done .

this is the first half of the formula to show if the cell is less greater than zero to display the information on the other sheet from cell F9, the help I need is to update the formula to say If A2 is blank then leave the cell blank.
<code style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, "Lucida Console", "Liberation Mono", "DejaVu Sans Mono", "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono", "Courier New", monospace, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: inherit; white-space: inherit;">=IF(A2>0,Sheet2!F9,"")
</code>

Good morning,
I am entering the formula like this
={IFERROR(INDEX(Input!C$4:C$9,SMALL(IF((Input!$C$4:$C$9<>"")*(Input!$C$4:$C$9>0),ROW(Input!$C$4:$C$9)-ROW(Input!$C$4)+1),ROWS($1:1))),"")} then I hit Ctrl+Shift+Enter and I am getting an error

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Do not include the braces {} when you enter the formula.
They will be added automatically when you hit Ctrl Shift Enter

Upvote 0
There is nothing in G10, so I don't understand what you're saying.

Upvote 0
Good Morning,
I am trying to work with the formula
=IFERROR(INDEX(Input!C$4:C$9,SMALL(IF((Input!$C$4:$C$9<>"")*(Input!$C$4:$C$9>0),ROW(Input!$C$4:$C$9)-ROW(Input!$C$4)+1),ROWS($1:1))),"")

to remove the blank rows and zeros , for the form I am attaching the sheet can you please help and update if column C5 equal a zero or a blank row remove the row from the spread sheet.

This is the spreadsheet link

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AoRYGdvX8gxwgVcK1aoWsJmw6Gtq

Upvote 0
In what way doesn't that formula work? (other than you aren't using it)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1step2far

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back