Save summary of multiple workbooks in original folder

307Fergie

Hi. I have a macro which processes multiple workbooks copied into sheet2. I want to save the result in the same folder as the summarised wbs. Problem I'm having is that although all wb to be summarised will come from the same folder, that will vary so path will have to be derived from the copied wbs. Also dont want summary to incorporate original file name. After save user to revert back to the original macro enabled wb so they can do another selection or manually close it. All solutions I can find seem to need original wb name incorporated in new file name, or for save path to be pre determined. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Hi Dante. Thanks for your reply. Have now managed to resolve this problem but now cant get it to save correctly. Have put up a new thread re this issue.

Upvote 0
Hi Dante. Thanks for your reply. Have now managed to resolve this problem but now cant get it to save correctly. Have put up a new thread re this issue.

Okay, I'll try to check the other thread

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back