Thread: VBA - create function to return response information from Conversation ID in Excel>Outlook
Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VBA - create function to return response information from Conversation ID in Excel>Outlook

Hello,

I have a code that pulls Conversation ID from Outlook. This would represent an email that I sent through a VBA macro. I'd like to find a way to see if any of these emails have been responded to.

I have two thoughts on how this might be completed but no concept of how to complete either:

Option A: Create a function that acts as a VLookup almost - take the conversation ID from column A and return a TRUE (email received response which is in inbox) or FALSE (Email has no response in inbox) value in the selected cell. Something like '=OLLookup(A2)' which can be dragged down.

Option B: Make a macro that will autofill column F with the above criteria.

Is this possible??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA - create function to return response information from Conversation ID in Excel>Outlook

Note: ConversationID is in column A - forgot to mention that

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA - create function to return response information from Conversation ID in Excel>Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by coryjacques View Post
    Note: ConversationID is in column A - forgot to mention that
    Check the following, it is useful to obtain inbox emails

https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/genera...ort-excel.html

Maybe it will help you find what you need.
    Regards Dante Amor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, I'm just unsure of how to apply it. I had a ton of help making the original macro to send emails and pull their conversation ID (which itself isn't perfect but fairly functional). Using this I think I could ultimately pull in conversation ID but I'm unsure of how to pull a sample of emails vs my whole inbox without moving these manually to a folder, let alone pull the conversation ID and compare to the existing data

Some videos you may like

User Tag List