Combobox, after selection, bring up another form

MFish

Board Regular
Hi,

I'm needing a way to go an extra step after a selection was made in a combobox for a user.
Example:
I'm having the user choose a 3 letter acronym and this will designate a defining pallet to a location.. (We're a shipping company)
Once this 3 letter acronym is chosen it will bring up another combobox, (maybe in another user form?), that will show a drop down of other information (Volume %, to be exact) needed to be chosen.
I know how to dedicate information to comboboxes, several ways, just not this particular step to get to the next combobox off of a selection.

Help! Thank you.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
You could upload a copy of your file to a free site such www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Explain with an example how your data is and how the combo2 should be filled

Upvote 0
You could upload a copy of your file to a free site such www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. If the workbook contains confidential information, you could replace it with generic data.

Explain with an example how your data is and how the combo2 should be filled

So, I have a combobox, let's say it's ComboBox1 and I need, after a selection is made in cboBox1, another "selecting toolbox" props open.
I need combobox1 to have the initial information to choose from, where this pallet is destined to... After this selection is made I need it to prompt the user what the volume percentage of the pallet was just selected, 50% volume used, etc...
Is this even possible? I don't know if I'm making sense.

Upvote 0
ok, you can not upload an example, then explain with examples how your data is, where it is.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back