SUMIFS with multiple Criteria

mmode66

I'm trying to sum data based on a phone time for a person between two dates.
I'm returning a blank value in the cell currently and can't figure out why. I've watched multiple videos to find a solution and i must be missing something.

Formula: =IFERROR(SUMIFS(DATA!$BG:$BG,DATA!$E:$E,">="&$C$1,DATA!$E:$E,"<="&$AM$1,DATA!$A:$A,"="&A3),"")

DATA!BG:BG = Phone time
DATA!E:E = Date column
C = First Date
AM = Last Date
DATA!A:A = Name range
A3 = Name

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
First, it's a bit hard to debug a formula without source data. Is there sample data you can post?

Second, I found that working with cumulative time requires a special format for the hours field. Normally, time is formatted h:mm:ss. This format will accumulate total hours over 24 into days. For the project I was working on, this wasn't what I needed. If you use the custom format [h]:mm:ss, then the 24-hour roll-over is no longer active. You can accumulate all the time value you want and it will just show hours.

Upvote 0
I'm taking all phone time for an Advisor between a date range and adding it together. The tracker i've built sort's 1 week at a time. In the top corner they can place a date and the next 7 days will fill in.
At the end is the "Weekly" data which has required me to grab dates into the formula so when they change weeks it's accurate. Currently it's just a basic sumif on the advisor and the stat for all data.
I don't have an hours field, only dates.

Example: I need Jen's car sales between 5/20/2019 and 5/27/2019. Basically the same principle Im trying to accomplish.
Maybe my formula isn't the right one for this type of task?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMES KECULAH

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back