Userform Appearance While Running and in Designer Mode

knownothingnovice82

Greetings everyone!

I searched throughout this forum, and I'm sure I may have missed a similar post. If it exists, I'd be most appreciative if you'd direct me to where I may find it. :p

So, here's the scenario. (I) Within a userform, I have a multipage with several tabs, all containing a multitude of textboxes, labels, option buttons, comboboxes etc. At the moment, everything's functioning just as I need them to. That is, everything except for how it shows while in operation. I have a team of about 35+ associates (all of whom have the same size monitor as myself) who'll be using this userform. Some of us have laptops which, at times, maybe our only means of viewing the userform. Is there an option, a code, a prayer that will allow the viewing of the userform on various sized screens without distorting/displacing any of the objects within the userform?

(II) I'm in need of a solution to the same issue for when I'm viewing/editing the userform within the VB app, as well. For whatever reason, I am able to drag the userform only half the length of the editing field while the multipage remains stretched larger than what can be viewed, or as small as a thumbnail. When I adjust IT, the objects either remain too big or too small.:oops: :cry:

I'm greatful for any assistance.

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpierce

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back