Thanks Thanks: 0 Likes Likes: 0

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Percent (%) displaying on linked sheet on one PC but not on another

I have a workbook, where I have several sheets that links to items on sheet 1

Sheet1 contains values as well as percentages

The values and percentages are displayed correctly on the linked sheets on My PC, but the percentages are displayed as values on the linked sheets when copied on to another PC

I have looked at regional settings as well as the advanced options but cannot find anything that will affect this

It would be appreciated if someone can advise on how this can be resolved

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Percent (%) displaying on linked sheet on one PC but not on another

Quote Originally Posted by howard View Post
    I have a workbook, where I have several sheets that links to items on sheet 1

Sheet1 contains values as well as percentages

The values and percentages are displayed correctly on the linked sheets on My PC, but the percentages are displayed as values on the linked sheets when copied on to another PC

I have looked at regional settings as well as the advanced options but cannot find anything that will affect this

It would be appreciated if someone can advise on how this can be resolved
    Are you saying the value in the formula bar, or the value displaying in the cell? Because when you make formatting changes, it doesn't change the data, it just changes the display so the value on the back stays the same. Have tried updating the formatting on the new sheet to %?

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply. It is the value displaying in the cell. The values are displayed correctly, but percentages in the cell are not shown as a percentage but as a value for eg 1

Board Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Managed to resolve this. amended code in my macro which was coping the data to he various sheets

Some videos you may like

User Tag List