Help finding email tracking macro

coryjacques

Hello,

I've been attempting to re-invent the wheel making a macro to do the below (see: Expected Results) but it occurs to me that someone MUST have created something along these lines. I haven't been able to find anything in my searches but maybe someone can help me out -

Expected Results: VBA code will find messages within a folder (either by conversation ID or subject) and return information (date response received, who the response is from, etc). I'm attempting to track email responses to emails I've sent with another macro without needing to sift through outlook myself.

Any leads?

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().
Outlook already has a very similar capability built in to the system.

If you're using a different email client then it will probably be necessary for anyone who would help to know "which client"? Maybe also "which version of the client?" and "what operating system?"

Upvote 0
I realize that Outlook has this built in, but I send an absurd amount of emails each day as a project manager which ultimately go into an excel tracker. Cutting out the middle man and getting them from outlook to excel with a button would be a huge asset.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealJoaquin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back