Need help hiding/unhiding specific columns across multiple sheets in the same workbook.

Barryb75

Hello,

I hope you all can help. I have a spreadsheet with dozens of sheets that contain pivot tables. It's based on a year's time with two columns for each month. One for Actual and one for Goal. Because of the way the pivot tables are set up, I need to have columns for each, but I only want one showing. The Goal column should be unhidden with the Actual hidden until the current month arrives. Then I would hide the Goal and unhide the actual.

Is there a way I can hide, for example, all of the July Goal Columns on each sheet and unhide all of the July Actual columns at once?

Thank you for any advice/guidance you can give.

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
Cross posted https://www.excelforum.com/excel-general/1279810-mass-specific-hide-un-hide-columns.html

While we do not prohibit Cross-Posting on this site, we do ask that you please mention you are doing so and provide links in each of the threads pointing to the other thread (see rule 13 here along with the explanation: Forum Rules).
This way, other members can see what has already been done in regards to a question, and do not waste time working on a question that may already be answered.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back