Pivot Charts

Jaffabfc

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I am wanting to have 3 pivot charts that change automatically, but all showing different data.

So far i have my pivot showing
A = Months
B = Percentage
C = Sales
D = SIH (stock in hand)

I have a pivot chart working no problem for the first column which is percentage, i have tried creating another one and its just showing everything and all i want is the sales in the pivot chart nothing else.

I am controlling the pivot with Slicers but i dont think that makes any difference.

I have tried creating a seperate table to make the graphs work from but for example now we are in June the first graph will show data from Jan-June but the sales graph will show Jan-June and then just blanks and i dont want them to be on, i just want Jan-Jun.

HELP!!!

I could create seperate pivots but i would want the slicers to control all the graphs.

thanks

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
AFAIK you will need to setup a separate pivot table for each chart. The way I do it is setup my first table with all the information that I will need, add the the slicers and my first pivot chart. I name that worksheet “Base Pivot”. Copy the Base Pivot worksheet and name the new worksheet to the type of data I plan to display ie “Sales” and remove the rows and columns I don’t need. The slicers should be linked.

Upvote 0
i get that, but what can i do about the graphs showing columns that no longer have any data on.

So 2015-18 would have jan-dec but this year would only have jan-june and then show 6 0's for months even though the actual cells show nothing.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BatCoder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back