Copy Worksheet as Data with Charts

Rootero

Hi all,

I have been reading a lot of content here over the years and would like to congratulate the helpful community for the fantastically helpful work all of you have provided here. How, I am posting here for the first time, as I can't find a solution to my problem using the search function. I am currently developing a simple database with a dashboard. One function requested by the team using the database is that they can keep an overview over the development of the dashboard analysis over time and to store the dashboard for the last quarters. The easiest version to do that, would be to simply allow to export the dashboard analysis and the charts into a new worksheet or to a new standalone workbook. However, I do not know how to do that. If someone could point me to related threads or suggest a solution how to do this (using vba), the help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
R.

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex78

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back