VBA code to hide/unhide rows that have a "1" in column A - 32 sheets
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VBA code to hide/unhide rows that have a "1" in column A - 32 sheets

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA code to hide/unhide rows that have a "1" in column A - 32 sheets

I think you may have put the code in the wrong place (the unprotect and protect).

Try it like this:

Code:
    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim Sh As Worksheet
      On Error Resume Next
      For Each Sh In Worksheets
    Sh.Unprotect "Hskp19"
        Sh.Rows.Hidden = False
        Sh.Columns("A").SpecialCells(xlFormulas, xlNumbers).EntireRow.Hidden = True
    Sh.Protect "Hskp19"
      Next
      On Error GoTo 0
    End Sub
    I don't know if you need to unprotect the sheet to click the button? If so this won't work sorry.

EDIT: D'oh just re-read your post where you clearly state you do need to unprotect it to click the button.
    And now I'm not even sure if you need to unprotect each sheet to hide the rows... probably not... Yeah just ignore this post.

EDIT2: I've never needed to put "Password =" when using protect commands but I have always used quote marks around the password, maybe it will work if you use your code from your last post but change those two lines to:

ActiveSheet.Unprotect "Hskp19"

and

ActiveSheet.Protect "Hskp19"

EDIT3: Hopefully the last one. Just noticed something and feel stupid. If you need to unprotect to click the button, how does putting unprotect in the button_click code work? I am totally confused now.
    Last edited by Zanmato; Jul 9th, 2019 at 06:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VBA code to hide/unhide rows that have a "1" in column A - 32 sheets

Thank you yet again. Sorry to confuse you. I had tried a few things before sending the post then confused myself. I used the recent revision and it DOES work as necessary. I think we are good to move forward. Your help is greatly appreciated! I have tested a few different ways.

Some videos you may like

User Tag List