Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wondering whether a formula could assist or is even possible ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Wondering whether a formula could assist or is even possible ...

Lol, sounds divine. Hobart's pretty chilly at the moment, although if I had to pick I'd much rather cool weather than hot weather. I remember when I was in my teens and enjoying the sun a lot more than I do now, my dear old Nan said to me that she got married in London during a heatwave. I asked her how hot it was, thinking she'd say something like 39 degrees Celsius, and she said it would have been a least 28 degrees!! I nearly fell off my seat laughing. She then explained that the UK doesn't (well didn't back then) get the temperatures we over here swelter in and back in 1940 a run of days in the high twenties was most unusual. In fact I left Adelaide to move to Hobart for that very reason. Summers in South Australia are becoming horrendous with weeks on end 35+ each day. Give me a nice warm 23 degrees and I'm in heaven . Enjoy that bbq if you end up having a grill up.

Update re the Results process. It has all been completed without an error or hiccup - and in record time. I can't thank you all enough!!

Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Wondering whether a formula could assist or is even possible ...

I could easily manage 3.5, but 35's getting silly! Spent quite a bit of time in the Middle East, when I was flying, and endured 50 C a few times. That wasn't funny! Not even a titter...

Glad you're all sorted - I'm sure Eric'll be pleased to hear that, too. I've a feeling you'll be back for more in the not-too-distant future - now that you're the office Excel guru!!
    Sykes
    Windows 10 / XL 2016
    Members don't have crystal balls, so PLEASE describe your situation, code,
    and requirements ACCURATELY in your first post. It saves hair!
    Better still - upload your spreadsheet (and formulae!) with this great bit of kit.

- forum use guidelines, forum rules and terms of use
    - Try searching for your answer first, see how
    - Read the FAQs
    - List of BB codes

Some videos you may like

User Tag List